The guidelines, tools and templates available from this site will support your planning processes and strengthen your resilience. Using familiar software (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint), we focus on quality processes within a risk management framework.
These approaches serve as best practice models. They should not be used as "templates for duplication" with global word changes. You should evaluate the significance of any requirements specific to your context - then tailor your approach accordingly.
1. Use of the information and data contained on this WWW site on these pages is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this Site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness.
3. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
4. The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice.
5. Emergency Preparedness Capacity Builders (SA BN04255653), its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
a. accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
b. make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
c. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
d. make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language;
e. do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
f. do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person;
g. do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites;
h. make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination; and
i. do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site.